Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You, Marcus

Also this morning, I was going through Toti's album in the computer, and I saw lots of her and Marcus's photos(most of them, together). I felt that sense of awe, and sadness. Here I am again, being a mum to my only child, got teary-eyed while looking at their photos together. Then I looked back when they were happy, and txting(millions times/day)together. Marcus comes and visit, Toti visits Marcus at his house. And when Toti was with the Yone group touring around the country, for 10 months Marcus tried to be in contact with her. And if he can drive where she is at that time, and he's not working, he'll go visit her. It's that kind of guy he is, I guess. He's compromised with her. And he's not a controlling kind of a guy. Gentleman in many respects. When Toti had an eye operation(sudden infection), Marcus was with her in the hospital most of the time, keeping her company. She had car trouble after her hospital discharge, Marcus and his Dad went to help her. It's that precious moment I treasure about their especial relationship. Good guys are not 2 for 5 cents. They're gold so precious. I guess it's the reason why Toti was always proud(and still is)of Marcus. He is one guy who is worth the bother, worthy of respect. I don't know what happened between him and my little girl. I want to know. But, sometimes, let it be just that. I wish I was able to say, " Thank you, Marcus, for the memories of your kindness, and patience for my girl. I appreciate very much how you've looked after her, and how you have inspired her in so many ways, and how your family accepted her. You will always be a part of our thoughts and prayers. And thank you to your Mum and Dad, and to your sister for their friendship.''

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooorry Aunt Vick, but Toti don't need bf.So many fish in the sea. Come fish in Oslo by the river. If she gets one, then throw rocks at them. Norge girls are good at it. Aunt Jan is one...weeeeeee, I'm gone! Alexander said it!