Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ghost


This photo was taken sometime in autumn 2003. I took it after the guests have gone for the day. And the hubby just left after his lunch. So, I had my digicam with me..it's a nice day, sun shining, garden looks very tidy, no one around to offend for the photo shoots. I thought the photos would be a nice wallpaper for my desktop. I love the apples showing on the side screen. I took the front gate, then exit gate. Pointing at the front of the house, triple click!!!Next day, I downloaded it to my PC, and showed it to hubby. After awhile he said, " Who is that guy peeping through your car window?" I didn't get what he's referring to. I said, "What?" then he pointed to the screen. I looked...and...Caramba!! Zoomed in...Mama Caramba! There is this guy, looking inside my car. "There wasn't anyone when I took that photo!" I sworned..And he jokingly said, " And what is that guy doing there then?" I didn't know what to say.
Ok, here is the photo..See what you think. There is something spooky with this photo..Spot it if you would..

No comments: