My mother(she is now with G-d) was the best mother in the world. I can say that with sincerity. She looked after 7 kids, full-time, while my father went to work, overseas to support us. My mother came from a very wealthy family. That would have sorted out my father from going overseas to 'find the bacon, bread and butter', but being a dignified father, and hard-working, he hated to be a burden and bludging to anyone. He comes home every 3 years. I missed my father all the time. But my grandfather(mom's father) filled up the space. He was the best grandfather. He had many farmers, and every weekends we get to visit the family farms and orchards. There was no tv, and PSP at that time.
Anyway, now..I have one(1) only daughter. (Just a minute..this is an abrupt change from olden days!...I might change the title, eh). And by the way, in the photo is Expect, my very bestest friend, with the fattest Siamese in the world, Kreemeh.
No comments:
Post a Comment