Monday, July 14, 2008

Traumatized Dad!


We were invited to this dinner, yeah? Few hours before that fateful evening, I was in the kitchen doing my executive duties(dishes, etc), I had this daunting, and then something just came up to me, then it blew my mind, like something whispered to my buzzing ears, and I said loudly, "Oh, my caramba, no! I hope not!!" Hubby was watching tv, heard me exclamation, and called out, "Are you okay, Mum?".. "I am okay", I replied. "But, you know what I think the reason why Caleb invited us for dinner again this time?" "Of course, to have dinner with them!" jokingly. " I said, " Not only that...I think they're going to announced something...just suspecting, but I hope not!" I worriedly said. Then, his face just changed, and went "I hope that's not the case, they're too young. I'd be really mad. It's not what I ever imagine at this time for my daughter to go into!" And I said, "Let's pray that my little mind is wrong.

(I'll be back for this, can't compose myself.) (Eeeh, how do you compose oneself, if there's such thing??hehe!)

No comments: